sexta-feira, abril 05, 2024

Things go better with...

 

Português

Français

I was looking at a conversation about cooking, centered on chicken recipes, on a Facebook cousin's profile, but I didn't comment anything there, because I don't know anything about the subject and chicken isn't my favorite dish.

But I need to nourish myself.? So, if necessary, I eat chicken meat, even though I don't like it. I don't like poultry meat, in general. With exceptions: shredded chicken breast, without chicken smell, is fine. A well seasoned chicken leg is also good.

The appearance of the piece must not remind me of anatomy classes either. If so, I fall into an absolute fast. Some pork recipes give me this horrible impression, but not all. I like pork, but not every day.

Meat from wild animals here in Canada, like deer and moose, don't appeal to me either. They are too dark and have a strong taste.

My favorite is the ox. What a brutal thing to say something like that. Favorite to eat! No, I'm not becoming a vegetarian. But it is better to not remember them grazing, when it's time to eat, it makes me very sad.

I became like this after I got older. I was more voracious before.?

Anyway, everything goes better with rice and beans. And with that black soft drink too. ???

~~~~~~~~~

Related links:

Coco took a vacation


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário