quarta-feira, março 23, 2022

Revival (Spring again)

 

I look out of the window

I can see the river

The spring is coming

It is so bright!

The sun is intense

I hear the ice like roaring

It is being broken

It is a fight!


Migratory birds are arriving

With their cries and tears

Their hope and fears

With love and anger

One after another

They are hunting each other


Colours are increasing fast

The remake is in motion

The same cast

Like a devotion

It is strong

Not always right

Is it wrong?

The beauty is clearly tragic

Somehow aberrant

As an illusion, as if by magic


My heart is like a block of ice

Floating in the middle of the river

Balancing on the waters

It is so cold

There

My heart can see my eyes

By the window

They’re melting

In the shadow

They’re seeking reasons

Where?


(written in 2012)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário