domingo, agosto 11, 2024

Father's Day: Joseph

 

Português

Français

For this Sunday, Father's Day in Brazil, I chose photos of one of the churches dedicated to Saint Joseph, here in Quebec, to publish on social networks, wishing happiness and blessings to all fathers. I took a photo of the facade and others from the side, a more rear angle, where Léo had parked our little blue Avéo.

And there he is, Léo Joseph, in two photos. Yes, the generations that were still baptized and registered in the Catholic Church here, the names of Joseph, for boys, and Mary, for girls, were added. These names, however, do not appear on documents issued subsequently, such as passports, driving licenses, etc.

Through an association of ideas, the first name Joseph inspired me.

Saint Joseph is a holy model of a father here on Earth, chosen to represent God the Father. It is something immense! He loved, fed, provided, protected, defended the Holy Family, in an exemplary manner. He is an incomparable model, which is why he is inspiring.

Inspired by him, I can say that I had the grace to have an excellent father and high-level representatives who replaced him, after his premature death: my mother, my sister and, later, why not, Léo.

When I started another life in Canada, with Léo, another world in which I had to start almost from zero, Léo helped me learn to speak a language that was new to me. He helped me walk and drive on ice and snow, he loved me, fed me, cared for me, protected me and defended me, always.

Léo Joseph, my tribute, this Father's Day Sunday in Brazil, to you who did not have children, but who practiced adoptive fatherhood, let's say.

May God keep you in a good place!

Saint Joseph, pray for all of us!

~~~~~~~~~~

Related links:

Lendo e aprendendo

Saint Joseph

Sobre pilares


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário