sexta-feira, julho 01, 2016

Young and old

Versão em português

I think it is sad to turn Brexit into one more division within human beings: now between young and old people. Considering the human short lifetime, it is ridiculous to start creating more reasons for conflicts between generations.
So many "old" people in the world are making it possible for young people to enter in the "progress train"; without the elderly, many young people could not have the necessary support. We have to consider how it works in real life.
The elderly people, in most cases, have children and grandchildren, and they care about them when they make their choices. I notice this every day with people I know. I am free of constraints saying this, without any intention to ennoble me, since I have no children.
Something tells me that those "old" English were thinking about the future of their young when they made their choice.
Moreover, in general, if a choice made by elderly people favors, in some way, this age group, young people should find it good because they will also be old much faster than they imagine. Speaking as a "former young", I say that when we are young, we do not have this feeling, which is, however, so real.
Finally, who was right? The future will tell us.      
        

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário